One Man's Fitness Fitness Adventures and Musings

Monday, November 2, 2009

A Decent Week

This last week was a pretty good one. I felt stronger each day I ran and was able to cap off the whole thing with a 9.75 mile run. I ran a very hilly course for this long run. It is a bear to say the least. Up, up and up and then down down only to go up, up, up again. I will keep with this course for my long run for the next few weeks as the half marathon is fairly flat and the hill training will help with my endurance. The end result was a 20.55 mile week. That is impressive for me these days. I haven't broken twenty with any regularity as of late and hope to make two in row this week. My long run is slated at 10.5 miles. Wish me luck.

9 comments:

果凍 said...

haha~ funny!.thank .you for .your ..share.....

lettyrburrage said...

很棒的分享~留言支持!..................................................

uchi deshi said...

Merry Xmas!

相信 said...

Everyone fastens where there is gain.........................................

勁爆 said...

幸福是人人都要,又怎麼可能都歸你所有?要知道這世界幸福本來就不多........................................

institute of lraqi scholars & academician said...

thanks for your work

Patti L. said...

Hey,

I want to offer you 100% unique content for your website.

The content is 100% free, the system is fully automated. You can go now and pick from dozens of unique quality articles.

Check out the details here: http://www.myfitnesscontent.com/

Each article is completely unique to you, no other website on the net will have the same article. This means more visitors to your site.

If you have any questions then please email us back!

Thanks

Patti L.

4mp4.net said...

Thank you for your wonderful efforts

Mohammad Yousuf Mulaifi said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful Article