One Man's Fitness Fitness Adventures and Musings

Monday, February 16, 2009

Week in Review

Work: 73 hours
Martial Arts: 3 hours
Running: 15.51 miles

I did not get up to the 16 miles I wanted to. My long run on Sunday only made it up to 4.25 miles. I was just worn out by the time Sunday rolled around. This 70+ hours a week is taking its toll. The good news/ bad news is that this job will be over in a few weeks. The bad news being that I have nothing else on the horizon. These are lean times to be sure.

The running and martial arts are keeping me sane and I hope that I can manage 16 miles this week. There is a good deal of chaos in my life right now. All we can do is keep at it and hope things turn around.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still... 15 and a half miles with martial arts thrown in is still bloody good. Good on you. I only managed 8 this week and that included stopping after 2 miles on one run and getting on a bus. I'm eternally ashamed for that!! Good luck for the coming week though. I think I may try for 16 too. Call it inspiration!

Andrew is getting fit said...

I'm amazed you got that much exercise in considering the amount you worked!