One Man's Fitness Fitness Adventures and Musings

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Back to a Program

I haven't really followed a program since I ran a marathon last year. I think as a result my running has not really progressed the way I would like it to. So as of today, I am back on a program and I will be registering for the half marathon section of the Philadelphia Marathon in November. I like the course, even if I did hurt myself running this same race last year. Truth be told, I was undertrained and I suffered the effects of that.

In other news, today is my birthday. I am 41 today. I don't feel as old as the number sounds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me be the first to say Happy Birthday on the blog then. And I've just started a HM program myself so good luck with it

Andrew is getting fit said...

I'll second that. Happy birthday!