One Man's Fitness Fitness Adventures and Musings

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Week in Review

Well I managed a 15.42 mile week, a little short of my goal but quite a bit more than I had done in months. My long run only turned into 4.32 miles rather than 6 miles. As the saying goes, bad runs happen to good people. I just had a heck of a time getting into a grove. In the end I did 4.32 and I am happy with that. I will build on this for the coming week.

What did I learn this week? The summer is hot, no no its true. The Summer is humid ... also true. Both of these things make me slower and more fatigued than without. So I will take my small victories of a good week.

2 comments:

Andrew is getting fit said...

At least you are out there running. THat's the main thing.

BBat50 said...

The summer is hot and humid. Four miles can be brutal. I ran four this morning in Bethesda MD and while the climate was nice, I was not used to even gentle hills (Florida is flat!).

Keep it up. Thanks for stopping by.