One Man's Fitness Fitness Adventures and Musings

Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Mid Week Check In

The week has gone to plan so far. I did 4.1 miles on Monday and 3.4 on Tuesday, this all fits within what I had set out to do. Yesterday, I took a vacation day and went with family and neighbors to 6 flags for the day. Short lines and no crowds make Wednesday an amusement park day. But I will have to work on Saturday, oh well. At least I have a job where I can work at any time or any place.

Today, I hope to do 5 miles so I can break my last month total. I think I can pull this off.

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Nice work!!

Dan Seifring aka "OBRATS" said...

So did you go on Kingda Ka?

Joy | Love | Chaos said...

You're the man -- it's somewhere near 100% humidity out there!

Andrew is getting fit said...

Way to go!

Chief Wahoo said...

Seems like a lot of us all needed a break at the same time...sort of funny...way to get back at it!