One Man's Fitness Fitness Adventures and Musings

Friday, July 18, 2008

What is up with your running Dude?

Until the other night I had not run in over a week, a sad but true statement. My personal life has been ... chaotic and traumatic as of late. I did a good job the last couple of days getting out there but I need to build my base back up again. So I am pushing my speed work to the side for the next few weeks until I can get my miles back up again.

The last two were 3.37 at a 10:30 pace and 3.00 miles at a 10:25 pace. This is an o.k. pace for me but nothing special. I would like to get up to 20 miles a week and then hit the speed again. I will keep you all updated.

2 comments:

Andrew is getting fit said...

I hope things start to get right again.

Nancy said...

Unfortunately I am way too familiar with the chaotic and traumatic. Hang in there, hopefully it will all work out. Keep running if you can, it helps. :)