One Man's Fitness Fitness Adventures and Musings

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Short Comings

I have to admit that I haven't been very good at keeping up with the blogs on my lists over the summer. I am sorry about that and I hope to be better for the fall. It has been a crazy work summer having 50 to 70 hours a week dedicated to work can leave precious little time. It seems that things might be simmering down in terms of work. Which means an upswing in the running.

This morning I was out in the morning for a 3 mile run. It was a good time and I had nothing of issue to say at all. Just three miles. It was a good run, nuf' said.

2 comments:

Nat said...

I received an email from a coworker... she was unsure whether she could her first 5k. Reminded me that perhaps we need not to use 'just' in front of our shorter distances.

Andrew is getting fit said...

Life gets in the way sometimes. That's fine.