One Man's Fitness Fitness Adventures and Musings

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Photos

I don't get a chance to put too many photos up I think this has a lot to do with my lack of time generally available to me. That said, I am making an effort to put some up tonight. Don't expect a big change from me in future, this will have to hold you.



Here are my daughter Emily, my Mom and myself at Disney World in June of last year. I weighed in at about 275 at that time. We were all pretty tired. (who is the big fat man)





Here is another of me from Disney World





Here I am at this year's Broad Street Run. I am on the left side of the photo. I am weighing in at about 220 in this photo. (Who is that sexy man?)


Here is one more of me at the Broad Street Run 2008. Nothing says good looking like being covered in sweat. Am I right ladies? -- not so much. (This before and after do not capture all the weight I lost but I think it shows a good deal of it.)




Here is my daughter Emily with Ronald McDonald about a month ago. I' m Luvin it.





Here are Emily and I during the Cherry Blossom Festival here in Philadelphia this year. Emily loves the face painting.




Here are my wife, Jinja and Emily at the circus earlier this year.




Here are my wife, Jinja and Emily during the Cherry Blossom festival in April of this year.

3 comments:

Andrew is getting fit said...

Great photos Rob. You can see a great difference!

Your family look really happy in the photos too. Good stuff.

Nancy said...

Rock on, brother. You look fantastic. I've been wondering if we'd ever see after's.

Beautiful wife and family :D

Pokey said...

GREAT to see you!!! You look fantastic!

THINKING OF YOU TOMORROW!!!! GO ROCK THAT MARATHON!!!!