One Man's Fitness Fitness Adventures and Musings

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Bridgedale Sock Update

Last week I wrote a little sock review on Bridgedale Socks. Well it seems as though the company noticed. They contacted me and sent me some sock samples which arrived today.

They sent me three different types of socks and a nice brochure. As I said before, I am impressed at the way that they are put together with cushion in the heel and toe that is so important on long runs for me and compression through the arch and instep to cut down on blisters. Also, it is not just me. One of the pairs was not in my size and I gave them to my wife without a word. She was very impressed. Her words were, so soft.

So thanks Bridgedale. Additionally, I think I should add that I had very good thoughts about the socks before the free samples. But I do like the free samples.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Hey, Bridgedale, send me some free socks and I'll write good things about you too!

David H. said...

I need some socks, too. I'm still waiting on a free pair of shoes! :)