One Man's Fitness Fitness Adventures and Musings

Friday, March 7, 2008

Quotes

In my effort to provide myself (and others) just a bit of inspiration from time to time. I have added a quote section to the side bar. I have tried to mix it up a little bit and I hope that if you need just a little push these folks can help out a bit. I will try to update it once a month or so and if anyone has any suggestions please send them along my way. Here is this month's selection.

"I run to see who has the most guts." -- Steve Prefontaine

"Believe you can and you're halfway there." -- Theodore Roosevelt

"You don’t have to be a fantastic hero to do certain things – to compete. You can be just an ordinary chap, sufficiently motivated.” -- Sir Edmund Hillary

“A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.” -- Bruce Lee

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't" -- Jack Dempsey

"Everyone's got a plan until they get hit" -- Joe Louis

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Great idea!! Maybe we can submit ones to you that we like. Have a great weekend.