One Man's Fitness Fitness Adventures and Musings

Monday, March 24, 2008

Week in Review

This was sort of a throw away week in terms of performance. I was fast but I didn't get in all the miles. I had an extra week built into the schedule so no big deal here are the results.

3/18/08 ..... 35.11 time ..... 3.15 miles ..... 11:12 pace

3/21/08 ..... 36.57 time ..... 3.45 miles ..... 10:43 pace

3/22/08 ..... 2:21:57 time ..... 13.1 miles ..... 10:50 pace

Week: 19.70 miles

Not terrible. I remember a time when a half marathon seemed like too long a distance to consider, not it is becoming comfortable.

In other news, I took the family to the Inner Harbor in Baltimore yesterday. I had never been before. It was a good time, my daughter loved the dolphin show they have at the aquarium and we were able to score some very good seafood as well. It was a nice day. I will have to make a weekend of it sometime this summer.

6 comments:

Chief Wahoo said...

Great pace on that 13.1 miler!

Robert Barker said...

Thanks Chief, looks like the hard work is paying off to some extent.

David H. said...

I really wouldn't call this a throw-away week! Overall, you still got good mileage in even if you only ran 3 times. Be careful, though, about not having a longer run mid-week. I know you know that... just sayin'. :)

Robert Barker said...

True enough, David

Jeff said...

Yeah, 19 miles is a throw away week. Remember when that was a big week?

More importantly, where'd you eat at the inner harbor?

Robert Barker said...

We went to Phillips, My wife and I thought it was very good.