One Man's Fitness Fitness Adventures and Musings

Friday, April 18, 2008

Help I am overused

My back and hip have been giving me some problems this week. I did some reading and found that this is most likely an overuse issue. I don't like to go to the doctor unless I am convinced there is no other way around it (co-pays are just outrageous I have to look into another plan). From what I was reading it suggested that a massage might help. I thought, now that sounds like the type of remedy I can go for. So I made an appointment close to work for next Tuesday afternoon. I will let you all know how it went.

I am looking forward to it. Smiles.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Massage really helped me. A sports therapist might be useful as well. (Up here they are relatively inexpensive. As an alternative to an MD.)

Robert Barker said...

Thanks Nat, I will keep that in mind.

David H. said...

I'd suggest easing up on the miles for a week or so. You've come a long away already and you won't lose any endurance by cutting back. With a month to go during your marathon, you don't want to run yourself into an injury now.

Jason said...

I agree with David....easy does it wins the race....